Thanks to all of our great customers we have grown over the years and we now serve the Yuma area with three locations. This means that from time to time there are terrific opportunities to break into the finest automotive repair company in Yuma County. If you, or someone you know, loves cars, loves people and wants to work in a family-oriented business that believes the weekends are for families and fun then this will be an amazing opportunity for them or for you.
ASE certification is encouraged but not required as we have a team of experts behind you all the way. You must have a positive attitude about the automotive industry and life in general. We are also willing to train someone with a great attitude and work ethic. We have ongoing paid training for the right individual. We want you to be the best at what you do and we are committed to helping you get there by providing you with the best facility, work environment, and most amazing people in the Yuma area. We are proud to have a staff with over ten years of average service to the company; we encourage you to stop by and see why.
This is a great opportunity to work for well-established family owned and operated service facility. We have been in business for 49 years and have built a great client base and reputation.
- Must have own tools
- Must have positive attitude
- Must exhibit honesty and integrity in job performance and in life
- ASE Certifications
- Work well with others
Here are some other reasons this could be the right fit for you:
- Weekends off
- We are an Authorized Bosch Service Center
- We have a very comfortable work environment, a clean shop and office
- Well equipped
- Spacious, well-lit work areas
- 14 hoists, 1 Alignment Rack and numerous bays without lifts
- We use state of the art equipment, information systems and technical support sites
- State of the art diagnostic equipment
- Teamwork is the key to our success
- We offer training opportunities whenever possible
- We are committed to leading our industry and setting the industry standard
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- 401K available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Provided Uniforms
- Continued Paid Training
- Use of the shop to work on your personal vehicle
- Annual Christmas celebration
- Being part of a great team and a company you can be proud of working with!
*If you think you might be a fit for our organization please submit your resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Please stop by or e-mail your resume to email@example.com